Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Opportunity Listing - My Own Tutor - Introducers / Advisors

Sales Advisors - My Own Tutor

Sales Advisors

Job description

My Own Tutor offers a fantastic alternative to Private Tuition for families throughout the UK. At a fraction of the price of a private tutor, My Own Tutor provides learning support for children aged between 5 and 16 (up to GCSE).

Our Advisors get paid for finding families who want to take a free two week trial of the service. For those who want to, Advisors can graduate to a full sales role, guiding the family through the free trial to signing up for the service.

The hours of work are flexible to suit your circumstances - and there are all sorts of different ways of working with My Own Tutor.
We are looking for people from all over the country to take on this incredibly rewarding and fun position.

Sales Advisors - My Own Tutor

 
varies according to hours

Date Posted 17/7/2011